Greetings. Today I am going to review a FOREX trading signal provider called ForexCurrencyClub. I have been using this service for a few months now and it has brought me great results. The service is provider by a friend of mine who happens to be a very good forex trader. His “grid trading” strategy gives excellent results.
Note, this is not every everyone, only those who have at least some basic knowledge about forex trading should apply for this service; yes, it’s not free – nothing this good ever will be free!
Just to wet your appetite here are the trading results:
Sep +2075 +83.0%
Oct +2145 +85.8%
Nov +1617 +64.7%
Dec +209 +8.4%
Jan +746 +29.8%
Feb -1250 -50.0%
Mar +492 +19.7%
Apr +606 +24.2%
May +1189 +47.6%
So long as you maintain continuous membership, our introductory fee structure is:
1st month: $79 subscription plus $49 one-time fee for software
2nd month: $79 subscription
3rd month: $129 subscription
4th month and after: $179 per month subscription — REGULAR PRICE*
If you subscribe, then withdraw, and wish to resubscribe, your rate upon re-subscribing will be the REGULAR PRICE, currently $179 per month.
I am quite pleased with the pricing structure. It is very affordable given the results that our grid trading system produces.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE: Upon receipt of your new subscription and payment of fees, we will email you a confirmation, along with the current version of grid trading software you will need to trade our grid signals. Included are instructions for how to install the software and use it with our signals. This software will be yours to keep should you decide not to renew your membership the following month. It can be used for trading grids whether you use our signals or not, or for trading your modified versions of our signals should you so choose. There are absolutely no refunds for membership or software fees under any circumstances.
We encourage you to practice setting up and running a grid on a demo account, before going to real money. To that end, we will be sending signals right away, and will make the official start of your 1st month’s subscription 1 week after the date on which we send you the software. Thereafter, that day of the month will be your renewal day for continuing membership.
We suggest that you open a brokerage account BEFORE you subscribe, though this is not necessary. Brokerages will permit you to open a demo account very quickly (often the same day) with which to practice, and you can always do that as preparation for receiving the software and our signals. Be aware that opening a live trading account can take a week or longer, depending upon the manner in which you transfer your funds to the brokerage.
NOTE:When you subscribe, Please select the type of software you need.
UGMFX.com 4.0, interbankFx or FXDD 4.0, or interbankFx or FXDD 3.8. Thank you!
1. How do I subscribe?
– Go to the Disclaimer page, read it carefully, then click the link at the bottom of the page.
2. Do you offer a free trial period?
– No. We offer introductory rates for your first few months, however, and we encourage you to take advantage of these rates while they last.
3. What are the different ways to pay for subscriptions?
– Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or PayPal.
4. When do subscriptions actually start?
– Your subscription will start on the date we email your confirmation and software, and begin sending you signals. Please note that your first renewal date will be 5 weeks after this — so you receive about one week extra in your first month.
5. Do subscriptions automatically renew?
– Yes. Your first renewal date will be 5 weeks from the date on which we email your confirmation. Thereafter, it will be on the same day of the month as the first renewal date.
6. Exactly what will I receive when I subscribe?
– When we have received your information and payment, we will send you a confirmation email, the trading software, and User Guide. The User Guide will explain how to install and use the software, and how to read and understand the signal emails that will follow as soon as the next one is generated.
7. How do I cancel a subscription?
– Send us an email at least 3 business days BEFORE your renewal date.
8. Can I receive a refund if I cancel my subscription before the renewal date?
– There are absolutely no refunds for any reason for partial months or early cancellation.
Here is how you can subscribe to this service:
step 1: e-mail me at allinvain6 at gmail.com and I will send you a special code
step 2: with the code you will receive a direct link to the subscription page
step 3: once you’re subscribed and you’ve paid for the service you need to send an e-mail to the administrator of this service telling him that I’ve sent you and mention the special code that I will be sending to you.
Here is the e-mail: info at forexcurrencyclub.com
step 4: follow the grid instructions (received by e-mail) and sit back and watch your account grow :)
—–UPDATE JULY 11, 2007——–
THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!