Greetings folks. Have you ever dreamed of running your own web hosting company? Being kind of a geeky fellow I wanted for a long time to provide people with website hosting services. Later on I realized that I probably can’t realistically start my own web hosting company from scratch, so I looked to the next best thing – becoming a reseller. I looked far and wide and for the life of me I could not find a company that would let me resell their hosting services without asking me pay them a monthly service fee. I realize that you can become an affiliate and get a one time commission, but that’s not what I was after. I wanted to build a long term income stream. I also wanted to build my own custom hosting plans and set my own pricing and basically do all the things a regular web hosting company does without the overhead of having my own servers, staff, etc. Luckily after some searching around on the net I found a company that will give you all the tools you need to build your own white-label web hosting company without asking one penny from you!
So let me briefly describe how this free reseller program works:
You can resell this company’s plans or create your own hosting packages, then set the desired corresponding prices. They will pay you the difference between our wholesale prices and your custom ones. That difference will form your profit and will be applicable for every single hosting account order, renewal, domain registration or service upgrade. Each month they will send you your earnings by Check, through PayPal, to your wallet balance or via a bank wire. Pretty easy eh?
Here is a complete table with all the services offered:
- Private label reseller – resell to your clients under your own brand name (neat!)
- You set your own prices – maintain full control over your profit
- Private DNS and E-mail cluster – improve your reseller uniqueness
- Multi-currency support – credit/debit cards or PayPal payments (USD, GBP, EUR, CAD & AUD)
- No billing fees – they cover all the billing expenses and offer free fraud protection and no start up fees
- Full control – over your customers’ hosting accounts: upgrade or renew customers plans
- Plan Builder – create and customize your own hosting plans, put your prices on them and sell them
- Resell competitive plans – in case you don’t want to use the plan creator, simply resell their predefined plans which are pretty competitive considering what the packages offer.
- Turn-key templates – choose one of the 3 ready-to-use templates or apply their remote forms to your own site (the forms require some programming and websie integration skills)
- Detailed statistics – complete report of each and every single sale you make
- Free domain hosting – they host your reseller domain & template for free (get your own domain, this is what I did and it DOES make you look more professional and it’s definitely worth it)
- Affordable domain price – $4.00/year with every hosting package
- Professional support – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – both to you, as a reseller, and to your clients, 1 hour response time guaranteed
- Reseller API – if you want to bill your clients yourself (for advanced users/programmers only)
- Flexible wallet system – get discounts with every account refill
- 2-tier affiliate program – 10% commissions on all affiliate sales (invite a friend to get in on this business and you’ll get rewarded)
- No obligations – Neither future obligations and deposits, nor special skills required.
I decided to go with their private label package and registered my own domain name and customize the prices a bit. You can see the end result of my effort at this website:
In fact a while back before I decided to start my own blog hosting venture I had this blog and all my websites running on my private label web host. The only reason I switched to Hostgator was because unfortunately the company behind this reseller program will not let you use Wildcard DNS. What I did was I created a custom web hosting package and set the price to the wholesale rate and boom, I got web hosting on the cheap. I also purchased my own dedicated DNS & mail servers cause I’m cool like that.
If you’re thinking your customer are going to be hosted on some cheap PC in someone’s basement running off of a DSL or cable connection, you’re dead wrong mister! The company’s network capacity exceeds 2.5 Gigs of Internet connectivity via DS3, OC3, OC12, and Gigabit Ethernet connections to a wide variety of peer points and several transit providers. The circuits are terminated in their data center on carrier class, Cisco Systems 12000 routers. The geeks out there will surely be salivating right abut now, and the non-geeks should just remain in awe of the complex jargon and technobabble – just kidding, all of this means your site and your customer’s sites will run FAST! The servers are quad-core xeon monster with beefy hard drives and mountains of memory running my favorite server operating system – Linux.
So, I encourage all you entrepreneurial types to have a look at this opportunity, and if you decide to go ahead with this venture I wish you much success and a steady income stream.
Here is the link you need to find out more or to join: