Hello fellow Forex traders. I just got word from the Forex Autopilot crew that they’ve released a new version of their EA (expert advisor – forex trading robot for you forex newbies.)
Here is official news release from the FAPS crew:
The new forexautopilot boosts the effectiveness,
eliminates its greatest weakness (the bearish oriented
market)and works now exceptionally well in both market
The latest changes include:
– New optimized algorithm to decrease the possible
drawdowns and increase the profits
– Global MA indicator trend control feature. Now FAP works
great for both bullish and bearish trends!
– Adjustable times. You can now set the exact time you want
FAP to start and end trading!
You will be amazed when you backtest the system from 2003
to 2008.09 and compare the results of the old and the new
version! The New FAPs does not have any problems trading
the downtrend like 2005 and the current market situation in
Members: Simply redownload the robot from your membership
Hmm, hopefully it will perform as advertised during downtrends because my account has been getting its but kicked by the market lately. Forex Autopilot was way to cheerful in opening long positions when the trend was obviously short. Anyways, you now have three choices:
1) If you’ve never heard about this Forex product before visit its homepage and see what the fuss is about
2) Search my blog for past performance results. See that pretty Google search box at the top? Use it 🙂
3) Visit this forum thread and see what others have been saying about this product.
I’ve already upgraded and if you already own this expert advisor I’d suggest you do the same. Just to let you all know I do intend to release my demo test results later on down the road. I just need a bit more time to properly test it. I’m also going to release optimized settings and of course I will test those for a while on a demo account as well. But first I’m going to stick with the default settings to see how they perform.
Happy trading everyone!