Hi everyone. Today I’m going to introduce a new affiliate program that I came across. The name of the affiliate program is ‘Forex Impact‘ and it has to do with Forex or also commonly known as “currency trading.”I just signed up to this affiliate program a few days ago so I don’t have any success to report so far, but as with all affiliate programs you get out what you put in, and so far I haven’t put much in.
The potential for success is great as for example with their latest product offering you can ear as much as $1000 per sale! If you’re a really effective marketer you can earn some really humongous commission checks.
At the moment you can only promote their most recent product offering which is a forex trading system called “The Correlation Code” or also referred to as The Forex Correlation Code. You can make a boat load of money with this latest product offering. The current commission level for this product is 40%. The price of the product is $1997, so you get 40% of this which is $798. Now, they also have various upsell products that will be offered to the buyer, and if they go for them as well you’ll get 40% of those as well. Thus the maximum commission you can earn is $1000 per client.
Let’s now get into what I like and dislike about this affiliate program.
What I like:
– Huge commissions!
– Commissions are paid via PayPal! – very convenient for me and I’m sure for you as well.
– They’ve got an affiliate manager that sends you sales copy e-mails you can blast to your mailing list. Don’t have one? I’m shocked! Checkout the mailing list solution I use and recommend.
What I don’t like:
– Their products seem a bit overpriced which means you may have a harder time successfully converting visitors into buyers.
– Payments are not handled via ClickBank which will make some apprehensive about buying (ClickBank is well trusted to to their easy refund policy) because they perceive it will be difficult to get a refund DIRECTLY from the seller.
– No banners or pre-written promotional e-mails or e-zine articles. The lack of banners really sucks in my opinion and I’m really disappointed by it.
So, you’re ready to go make some money? Yeah? OK. Here is the link you need to sign-up for the Forex Impact Affiliate Program:
I think that about does it for this post. If you decide to give this affiliate program a try I wish you the best of luck. Also, please feel free to share your experience and success with the rest of us by posting a comment.