Greetings. I bring good news for both advertisers and those interested in monetizing their website. Text Link Ads (TLA) has released their inLinks product to the general public. For those of you who do not know, Text Link Ads is a “‘in-content ads’ program for both Publishers and Advertisers.”
What makes Text Link Ads so special?
- All ads are served as static html links designed to increase your natural search engine rankings by increasing the link popularity of your website.
- All advertisements are priced on a flat rate for a duration of 30 days.
Here is the news release (sent out only to existing TLA members):
As a TLA member, we wanted to let you know first that we have released our inLinks product to the public! inLinks is an ‘in-content ads’ program for both Publishers and Advertisers.
To celebrate the public launch of this product we are offering 15% OFF ALL ADVERTISER PURCHASES of inLinks.
- At checkout enter the following coupon code: Inlinks
Advertisers who are looking to purchase static text links within the content of the page have found the perfect product!
Publishers who are looking to sell in-content ads without the annoying pop-up ads seen elsewhere will enjoy our subtle ads that blend into your site with the same appearance as your other site links.
- inLinks is available for WordPress, Drupal, and Moveable Type sites
- If you have previously submitted your site to TLA you can get the inLinks code here
- If you have a site that is new to TLA, go here
Thanks again for your support!
Text Link Ads
Overall I believe Text Link Ads to be a good solution for both advertisers and publishers alike. Some people have even reported that they’ve made a lot more money with TLA than with Google AdSense. I don’t think TLA is a replacement for AdSense or that it will become one anytime soon, but I do believe it makes an excellent addition to one’s repertoire of website monetization tools.