Hello my dear readers and fellow forex traders. A while back I introduced you all to a new managed forex account offered by IPAM (Income Plus Asset Management Inc.) called “IPAM Platinum”.
I am glad to report that the new IPAM Platinum managed forex account is now ready to accept clients. However, you won’t find info about the IPAM Platinum on IPAM’s website just yet. IPAM’s CEO, Mr. William Fischbach, has been kind enough to allow me to give you the opportunity to get in a few days early before this managed account is made available to the general public.
IPAM Platinum’s details still remain the same as you’ve seen them in my original posting. However, here they are again just to refresh your memory:
Minimum Investment Size: $1000+ USD (this may be just temporary)
Performance Fees: %25 of net new high equity & $1.50 per 10K/Mini lot round turn
Account Opening Procedure:
1) Download and print the account opening form below
2) Fill out, Sign, and Submit by FAX directly to FXCM at 1-212-897-7669 or scan documents and send to email@example.com
- a) The necessary pages from the New Account Agreement
- b) Copy of Drivers License or Passport
- c) Proof of Residence (copy of utility bill or bank statement…..No PO Boxes)
- d) Limited Power of Attorney (last page of New Account Agreement)
3) FXCM will notify you that your account has been approved (approximately 1-2 business days) and they will send you instructions for funding your account (minimum initial deposit is $1,000 USD).
Note: Income Plus Asset Management, Inc. does not handle any client funds
4) That’s it! Once your account is set up and funded, it will be placed in the appropriate PAMM account. All trading will be fully automated from that point on and you will have access to view your account activity online.
As for me, I will be looking to get in on this one too right after I liquidate some of my poorly performing assets. From my discussions with IPAM’s CEO this particular managed account should turn out to be a solid long term winner with very minimal drawdown.