A few posts back ( post 1, 2 & 3) I talked about IPAM’s new “Platinum” managed forex account and I gave you all the opportunity to beat the masses to the gate and sign-up for it a few days early. Well, I just browsed on over to IPAM’s website and saw the new Platinum managed account listed in the Systems Overview page, so this new managed account has finally been made available to the public at large.
You can find performance details going back to the beginning of 2005. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the record shows that they’ve had only 1 losing month since 2005! And even the the loss amounted to -0.04%! In most cases the returns are not astronomical but they are very consistent and to me that’s a lot more important. If this continues I have no doubt that it will turn out to be a very successful and popular managed forex account offering.
Here are some details about this new managed forex account:
IPAM Platinum System at FXCM
Trading Style: Short-term trading employing maximum risk control while applying proprietary technical strategies on both a day and swing trading basis.
Key Points – IPAM Platinum
- Number of strategies – multiple time frames: 25
- Average trades per month: 75
- Average holding time per trade: 1 – 5 days
- Currencies traded: EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD and their crosses
- Strict Risk Management: multiple loss control techniques and extensive trade management tools implemented on every trade
- Computerized models with discretionary oversight
- Minimum investment size: $1,000
- Management Fee: $15 per round turn 100K lot plus 25% of net new high equity
- Monthly results, net of all fees, may be viewed at IPAM Platinum Results
Interested parties are invited to checkout the Income Plus Asset Management Inc. (IPAM) website for more details:
Click here to visit the IPAM Platinum system information page