**EDIT: I no longer recommend this website. I am 90% sure it’s just a scam. The only person making money from this is the CBTopSites admin who inserts his clickbank id 9 time out of 10 into YOUR cbtopsites mall – EVEN IF YOU PAID FOR THE UPGRADE!!***
Hello dear fellow online marketers. If you visit my blog on a regular basis you may remember seeing my posts about the free clickbank mall offer provided by CBTopSites. If you already got your free clickbank mall, then great! If you did not or this is your first time hearing about this opportunity I recommend you visit the site below:
*Click on the “Affiliates” link at the top and register*
Now, since you’ve got your free clickbank ready to receive traffic let’s get to the heart of this article, which is about methods you can use to get free traffic. I hope you find it useful and profitable:
Free Methods to send visitors to your CBTopSites Mall:
(1) If you have web sites or blogs, place any of
your mall links, search box, clickbank ads, banners and
cb mall code on them.
Paste them in prominent places on your sites/blogs so that visitors can find them easily and enter CBTopSites Mall. If you get more visitors to your sites, you can make more sales. You can also try the tips below.
(2) Advertise your link in appropriate category on CraigsList.com
and other free classified ads sites such as : Backpage, GumTree, kijiji etc.
(3) Use your links as your email signature.
You can write your signature in your email settings. Whenever you send emails, your links will be attached at the bottom and the recipient can visit your Mall.
(4) Use your links as signature in forums.
When you make new posts or reply to posts, others can click links in your signature, visit your Mall and purchase anything they want.
The codes are given in the your mall links page. You can use links specific to each forum.
(5) Tell your friends
(6) Place your link in online profiles. ( example : While registering in orkut, forums, social networking sites or other web sites, there may be a field for website. Fill your link in that field.)
(7) Submit your links in Social Bookmarking Sites such as Digg, Del.icio.us, Propeller, Technorati, listible, furl, yahoo my web, slashdot, Searchles etc..
list 1, List 2
Do not use the AddThis bookmark button on the CBTopSites pages. Instead, go to various social bookmarking sites and save your links there.
(8 ) Start a Blog or a web site and post reviews about products in your Mall and place relevant ‘Mall links’.
example: You can write a review of some ‘dog training’ guide in your Mall and place your mall link:
along with that review and paste it on your blog/website.
(9 ) Start a Blog or website. Write articles related to different products in your Mall and place related Mall links in it.
(You can get ideas about what to write from various Article Directories.)
example: You can write an article about ‘weight loss tips’ and place your mall link:
along with that article and paste it on your blog/website.
(10) Start a lens (web page) on Squidoo.com and write relevant reviews/descriptions of products in your mall and paste relevant Mall links in that lens.
(11) Write Articles and submit to article directories. Place relevant ‘Mall links’ in the signature. (some article directories do not allow affiliate links in signature)
(12) Answer questions on answers.yahoo.com or other such services and place relevant Mall links.
(13) Place any of your links on all your printed materials.
(14) Include your links in Free Classified Ads
(15) Add your links to blog comments. Find quality and relevant blogs and leave a comment with your link. (just be careful not to abuse this however!)
(16) Add your links to web directories that accept affiliate links.
(17) Promote your mall offline as well as online.
(18) Give promotional items with your link.
Example: you may give a free ebook to your visitors and place your link on each of its pages.
(19 ) Put your link in all business press releases
(20) Submit written reviews of your website to print media such as magazines and more…
(21) Participate in ‘newsgroups’ without spamming and post your links in your signature.
(22) If you have an email list, include any of your links in your email messages / newsletters.
(23) You can also advertise in YouTube.
(24) There are some ‘Free Advertising Forums’ online.
Or, in some forums, members can advertise their links. Post your link there.
(25) Add a link to your site from within your eBay profile or any other online profile.
Research in google for more ‘web site promotion’ methods.
Paid methods of sending visitors to your Clickbank Mall
(1) You can advertise using Pay Per Click Ads such as
Google Adwords, MSN Adcenter, Yahoo search marketing and other search engines.
Also at : Adbrite,
(2) Advertise your links through
(3) Advertise in Paid classified ads such as USfreeads.com
(4) You can advertise and promote your mall and links anywhere online.
(5) Advertise in Ezines, Newsletters etc..
(6) You can also Buy Targeted Traffic
(7 ) Research in google or any other search engine if you wish to know more about promoting your links online.
Before you proceed with any of these methods, please follow their rules and regulations.
DON’Ts – Whatever you do DO NOT do the following:
1) Please Do not Spam
2) Read the rules / terms of service before advertising or posting your links anywhere
3) Do not promote using auto surf traffic exchanges (they do NOT work!)
4) Do not buy 1000000 hits/ visitors for $10 etc…
5) Do not buy 1000000 emails for $10 etc…
6) Do not join any safelists (these don’t work either!)
7) Do not post your links in Free For All Links (FFAs)
8 ) Do not post your link in unrelated Newsgroups or usenet groups